Wednesday, March 9, 2011

this is my dislocated shoulder: a two year glimpse into the austin music scene

hello my lovelies!
during the month of march i will have 30+ fotos hanging on the walls of thunderbird coffe on east manor road.
below you will find the amazing flyer designed by my great friend jorge @ frebruary forth design:

















you can purchase the fotos @ thunderbird for $15/each [mounted on LP record sleeves]; if you'd like them printed out bigger &/or mounted on anything else &/or framed, please contact me.
here's a slideshow of the fotos available:


thanks to my friends @ unwed fathers + incohero's carlos cantu + panther country for performing last friday. much <3 to all of you!
thanks to thunderbird coffe + giant steps productions for supporting all that is live music!

No comments:

Post a Comment